After creating my first post and then being curious enough to Google the title of this blog, it occurred to me that the word "GeoTravel" is not unique and I may be infringing on someone's copyrighted use of the word. I want to make this clear. My use of the word GeoTravel is strictly my own and does not refer to any other use of the word (however spelled or punctuated) by any other person or business. I simply used the first 3 letters of the word "geocaching" and added it to the word "travel".
Whew!
Since I am new to the blogging world, I am going to add a friend's blog to my reading list. She and a friend of hers are on a month + long RV tour of Alaska. Jane and Connie are a couple of fun women who have a variety of interests including travel. They are not geocachers, but may be one day. Geocaching in Alaska would probably add to their fun and memories, but right now, the beauty and wonder of Alaska may be all they can handle. They are driving a 3/4 ton diesel truck and towing a 36 foot 5th wheel, so they have their hands full. Jane is a very capable RVer and handles that big baby of hers fairly easily (we often say she has Brass Balls). Hopefully, the challenges of weather and road conditions allow those brass ones to stay intact. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment